- How can I get to the Kyoto station from the Kansai International Airport?
- From Kansai airport to Kyoto, you can take JR Haruka or Limousine bus, both transportations take the same times, 1 hour and a half with no transfer. One-way ticket for Limousine bus is 2600 Yen, one-way ticket for JR Haruka is 1600 Yen (to get this price, please take your passport with travel visa and ICOCA and purchase the ticket at ticket counter. If you buy the ticket on a ticket vending machine it will be 2850 Yen)
- How to check-in?
- There are 2 places you can choose to finish your check-in procedure, our reception near Kyoto Station or the facility you stay. Besides, please noticed that we can’t provide shuttle service for now.
【Address of reception】
684,Higashishiokojicho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8216
From Central exit of Kyoto station walk about 5 mins.
※If you go to your guest house directly, please contact to us at least 30 minutes in advance. Based on the law, our staff needs to do check-in procedure and guidance at the facility.
PLEASE CONTACT US if you go to your facility directly, thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
- How to pay accommodation tax?
- Please notice that the payment you made online does not include accommodation tax. Please pay it at our reception. Thank you very much for understanding and cooperation.
- Do you have guest house license?
- All of our facility is legitimized and licensed, please do not worry.
- How many languages are available in your reception?
- We are now having staffs who can speak Japanese, Chinese，Vietnamese and English.
- About smoking
- Smoke is strictly banned at facility and around facility.
We have put ashtrays in some of our facilities. Please ask staffs for details.
- Can I use credit card?
- Yes, of course. We take VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, DC, WeChat pay and Alipay.
- Do you have airport shuttle service?
- Sorry, we do not provide any airport shuttle service.
- Any items for rental?
- Mattress, quilts, blanket, humidifier, iron, hair iron, plug converter, hanger, rice cooker etc.（A part for free）
The number is limited, so please noticed that we may not able to provide as your requirement sometimes.
- Any amenities and towels?
- We provide towels, bath towels, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, toothbrush and cottons.
- Is there any condiment provided if I want to cook myself?
- We prepare IH cooker, pots, chopsticks and bowls in most of our properties. Please check our listings of our guesthouses or mail us directly for more details. However, we are sorry that we do not provide any condiment at our facility. Please prepare them on your own if needed.
- Is there a shuttle bus service sending me to the facility?
- We are sorry that we don’t provide shuttle services.
- Is there any parking for the bikes and cars around the facilities?
- There is no parking at the facility or around. Please park in the pay parking lot nearby.
If needed, please ask our staff when check-in.
- Can I drop my luggage?
- On your check-in and check-out day, drop your luggage at our reception is for free.
On the other day, we will charge 1000Yen for each per day.
- Can I use the internet during my stay?
- We provide Wi-Fi, staff will tell you the ID and password when check-in.
- Can I send my luggage to your place before I come?
- Yes, of course. Please send your luggage to our reception and that is for free.
Please make sure you write the following information when you send：
Reservation name, check-in date and the house name (if you know)
Sorry but we can not keep your luggage for too long. Please make sure the luggage will arrive at our reception on the check-in day or the day before stay.
Please pay your delivery fee when you send them, we cannot pay it instead.
【Address】 TSUMUGI Reception
684,Higashishiokojicho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8216
+≪Name（reservation name）+ check-in day≫
- What is the check-out time? Can we extend? How can I check out？
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM.
The extension will take 1000 yen per 30 minutes. (Depends on the day, there is a possibility that you cannot extend, please also understand.)
We do not request procedure for check-out. Please check the room to make sure that you will not forget your belongings and leaving the room before 10am.
- What if we arrive late?
- It is ok. Our reception opens for 24 hours, please contact us in advance.
- Do you have any cleaning service?
- We do not provide any cleaning service during your stay. For those who live more than 5 days, we provide one-time free towel change and garbage collection. (once for per 5 nights)
- If I would like to stay longer, can I get any discount?
- There are some discount for long-stay guests, please also check it on websites.
- What should I do if I need to make some changes for my reservation?
- We hope you can do it by using the website which you made the reservation. Please send us an email or call us directly if you cannot change it through the web. Based on your request, please be noticed that there is a possibility that you need to pay extra money for the change. And you won‘t be able to make any change on the same day you check in. we appreciate if you can contact us in advance.
- What do I need to do when I check-in?
- Please show us your passport(s) if you are not from japan and fill out some documents to do check-in procedure.
And please be noticed that you need to pay for the accommodation tax when you check in.
- Can I cut a discount on the reservation with Go to Travel Policy?
- Yes. All of our guesthouses join Go to Travel so that you can reserve them in the policy’s discount. However, please understand that only the reservations from websites suit the policy, which means that OTA reservations, such as bookings through phones or e-mail have no discounts.
- Can you provide pajamas, Yukata or Kimonos? （Even for rental
- We are sorry that we cannot provide clothes above to you. You need to prepare by yourselves.